Can Your Phone System Do This?
A lot has changed since then. Today, it is about how you can best support your workforce with a telephone system solution that aligns with the unique needs of each of your employees and customers. Companies are no longer constrained by the limitations of their Telephony equipment, functionality and bandwidth.
If your current telephone system is more than 7 years old, it is time to purchase a new system that can support your business and its employees at a level that is required for today’s business climate.
- Decrease monthly telecommunications costs (through lower circuitry monthly charges and more efficient hardware/software telephony systems).
- Dramatically lower the complexity and expense of maintaining multiple telephone systems across numerous locations.
- Increase workforce productivity and efficiency through better integration of numerous communication devices (desktop VoIP phones, analog phones, cell phones, tablets, computers, laptops and other devices).
- Leverage real time business application integration to increase workforce productivity and efficiency.
- Seamlessly integrate with CRM, accounting and collaboration business applications.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM):
- Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Sage ACT! and others.
- Accounting software (legal and professional services):
- Equitrac, Copitrak and other accounting systems.
- Collaboration Tools:
- IBM Sametime, Microsoft Lync and others.
- Custom integration with industry business applications.
- Increase customer service levels through better call integration and speed of call handling.
- Support mobile workforce through unified integration of common communication devices (smartphones, tablets and other devices).
- Improve all areas of business communications through unified messaging (voicemail, fax, email and text messaging).
- Easily scale the size of your telephone and voicemail system as your company grows and expands.