Can Your Phone System Do This?
Beyond a Phone – It’s a Business Communication Platform
Today, there are countless ways for a business to communicate — email, text, buddy, share, video chat, conference — and place a call. This brings tremendous advantage by increasing the speed of business. But it also spawns equally tremendous complexity.
We build phone systems with unified communications (UC) built in, not bolted on. This means that we integrate all the key components for robust business communications — voice, email, instant messaging, presence, calendaring, video and audio conferencing and desktop sharing — into one seamless package.
We offer communication solutions for your business that can:
- Decrease monthly telecommunications costs (through lower circuitry monthly charges and more efficient hardware/software telephony systems).
- Dramatically lower the complexity and expense of maintaining multiple telephone systems across numerous locations.
- Increase workforce productivity and efficiency through better integration of numerous communication devices (desktop VoIP phones, analog phones, cell phones, tablets, computers, laptops and other devices).
- Leverage real time business application integration to increase workforce productivity and efficiency.
- Seamlessly integrate with CRM, accounting and collaboration business applications.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM):
- Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Sage ACT! and others.
- Accounting software (legal and professional services):
- Equitrac, Copitrak and other accounting systems.
- Collaboration Tools:
- Microsoft Skype for Business, IBM Sametime and others.
- Custom integration with industry business applications.
- Increase customer service levels through better call integration and speed of call handling.
- Support mobile workforce through unified integration of common communication devices (smartphones, tablets and other devices).
- Improve all areas of business communications through unified messaging (voicemail, fax, email and text messaging).
- Easily scale the size of your telephone and voicemail system as your company grows and expands.