Are you looking for help migrating from an old, PBX telephone system to a new, VoIP or Unified Communications telephone system?
We can help. We service Indianapolis and all of Indiana. The Priority Communications Telephone System Migration Program offers a simple solution for businesses looking for ways to leverage their existing investments as they move to a Unified Communications (UC) platform without immediately replacing their entire legacy PBX phone systems and infrastructures.
Our ShoreTel UC cross-platform solutions integrate with legacy systems from Avaya, Cisco, Ericsson, Fujitsu, Mitel, NEC and Nortel platforms.
Benefits of telephone system migration include:
- Utilize Unified Communications capabilities across the entire company.
- Increase workforce productivity and efficiencies.
- Increase customer service levels.
- Increase ease of collaboration among dispersed teams and clients.
- Reduce IT and network management and equipment costs.
- Reduce employee travel costs.
- Continue to leverage and use existing telephone system platforms and equipment.
- Extends ROI of prior telephony infrastructure, desktop phones and equipment investments.
To learn more about our telephone system migration program, please call us today at (317) 805-1090.
We service Indianapolis and all of Indiana.