Do you have a mobile workforce?
Odds are you do. And to fully support them so they can be as productive and as efficient as possible, you need to provide them with all of the business tools, applications and information they would have access to as if they were in the office.
Through the use of Unified Communications (UC) telephone system solutions, you can easily, securely and seamlessly provide your mobile workforce with all of the tools and resources they need to increase their productivity and responsiveness. The result: your company’s professionalism increases, revenues increase and customer service levels improve.
Unified Communications systems allow employees to quickly locate contact information for potential customers, place calls, attend audio, video or web-based conference calls and meetings, share documents and information, check calendars and other common business tasks – all with just a few mouse clicks on their smartphone, tablet or related device.
Benefits of a Unified Communications Telephone System for your mobile workforce include:
- Employees are able to use their own smartphone devices for work.
- Increase business productivity by providing anytime, anywhere, any device-type connectivity to common business applications (email, voicemail, client information, collaboration tools, etc.).
- Increase employee productivity and efficiency. Unified Communications allow you to quickly processes and retrieve information through access to video conferencing, desktop sharing, calendar access, CRM integration, instant messaging and desktop phone features like extension dialing, conference calling, company directory, hold and call transfer and other features and applications.
- Enable IT department to control company mobile communications through secured connections.
- Dramatically reduce telephone costs by more than 50 percent by reducing or eliminating international roaming and toll calls.
- Quicker access to business information allows for faster decision making and responsiveness.
- Enhance collaboration with customers and employees through audio, video and web-based meetings.
- Increase customer service levels, because of the speed and access to business information and resources.
- Improve communications with suppliers, vendors and partners.
- Reduce travel expenses through web conferencing and meetings.
- Easily integrate with other PBX and UC systems, including Avaya, Cisco, Microsoft, Nortel and others.
We are proud to be an authorized dealer for ShoreTel, Samsung and Avanya mobile workforce and Unified Communications solutions.
To learn more about our mobile workforce solutions, please call us today at (317) 805-1090.
We service Indianapolis and all of Indiana.