Are you looking to purchase a new Call Center solution or replace your current, outdated Call Center system?
We can help. We service Indianapolis and all of Indiana. At Priority Communications, we have a vast experience in helping businesses setup new Call Centers or replace legacy Call Center systems and platforms with new, Unified Communications systems and Call Center/Contact Center solutions.
If you are looking for a Call Center solution that reduces operating costs, increases agent and supervisor productivity, dramatically improves customer service levels and increases sales revenue, then you are in the right place and we can help.
Benefits of a Unified Communications System and Call Center/Contact Center solutions include:
- Maximize Call Center agent productivity. Agents can handle both inbound and outbound calls.
- Improves customer service levels and responsiveness.
- Reduces Call Center operating costs.
- Increase sales revenues through increased agent productivity and higher customer satisfaction and retention.
- With Unified Communications integration, Call Centers can achieve single call resolution with functionality that lets agents communicate both externally and internally effectively using voice, web chat, email, instant messaging and video.
- Mobile workforce integration. This allows agents to work anywhere; in one location, across numerous sites or at home.
- Easily integrates with leading CRM platforms like Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics CRM and common enterprise management applications.
- Calls can be routed to the appropriate agent based on precise criteria, such as need, status, service level, location and wait-time.
- Supervisors can use a real time dashboard of the call center and can make sound business decisions about staffing, call handling and other critical business choices.
We offer state-of-the-art Call Center solutions from two of the leading call center solution providers in the industry.
1) ShoreTel Enterprise Contact Center solution and ShoreTel Unified Communications system.
ShoreTel Call Center/Contact Center solutions satisfy the needs of all types of organizations, from informal inbound Call Centers to sophisticated distributed multimedia environments. ShoreTel offers flexible solutions - from smaller, less formal environments to large organizations requiring multimedia, sophisticated routing, enhanced reporting options, self-service and outbound campaign capabilities. ShoreTel's best-of-breed approach for supporting the leading CRM and enterprise management applications enables organizations to deploy a complete, integrated Contact Center solution that meets unique and changing business requirements.Download ShoreTel Enterprise Contact Center brochure.
2) Samsung Contact Center Pro. Samsung Contact Center Pro (SCC Pro) is specially designed for enterprises with more demanding requirements typically found in classic inbound and outbound Contact Centers. From Interactive Voice Response (IVR), overflows and skills-based routing to workload balancing and virtual queuing, Samsung provides a full suite of powerful tools delivering a professional, streamlined Contact Center experience.Download Samsung Contact Center Pro brochure.
We service Indianapolis and all of Indiana.
Ready to Speak to an Expert?
Application integration with your phone system delivers on the promise of unified communications!